BioLight today reported operational and financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Reported clinical study findings that identified positive statistical correlations between the TeaRx™ test’s diagnostic parameters and widely used benchmark tests for dry eye syndrome.
- Reported that a blinded, multi-center clinical study of the CellDetect® non-invasive test for detecting bladder cancer in urine successfully achieved its primary endpoint for effectively detecting the recurrence of bladder cancer in subjects with a history of the disease.
- Completed an investment in OphRx, a newly-formed ophthalmic company that has in-licensed a drug-delivery platform that has the potential to enable more efficient and safer delivery of eye drops.
- Announced first IOPtiMate™ System sales in new territories as well as, subsequent to the end of Q1, the first sale of the IOPtiMate™ system procedures.
- Subsequent to the end of Q1, signed a strategic partnership with Rock-One International Holdings Ltd., designed to help BioLight maximize its presence within China, the second largest healthcare market in the world after the U.S.